B K Roy

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How to be happy with the present and passionate for better future?

Best example may be my blog. Yesterday I invited suggestions from you all in this regard. After creating this blog, I took all possible steps to make my blog popular before publication of my book. Further, being successful in service and social life, I was assured by all my well wishers that they will extend all possible support to make my blog very popular before release of my book. Furthermore, some of my friends assured me that my blog will be flooded with comments. But, ironically, not a single postings as off now. So, I must be unhappy with the present and must abuse my friends for making bull sheet commitments. No, I am absolutely happy with present situation as I know that the 'proper timing' as mentioned by Bollywood play back singer, Abhijeet, in his interview with me (the same interview has been produced in the book), has not yet come. Further, despite being very sincere and serious of their commitments, my friends and well wishers have not been able to post even their own comments may be because of "Proper Timing". So, in spite being frustrated and unhappy, I am very happy with the present situation and more passionately waiting for the 'proper Timing'. I know, you may ask that, despite my all attempts, if the so called "Proper Timing" does not at all come, will I still be happy? I will explain this tomorrow till then more passionately waiting for posts this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment