B K Roy

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happiness and passion

Thanks to all who find some time to post their valuable comments on "Nothing succeeds like success" which was posted on day one of this blog. They also wish success of my book "PATA NAHIN- the Enigma of Success".

Anyway, coming to Happiness and passion, in connection to the query that whether I will still be happy or not if ultimately I do not receive any response from any body towards my blog and my book "PATA NAHIN- the Enigma of Success" is not successful even is not published? My answer is Yes. As I have mentioned that whatever may be the situation, either desired or not, I am always happy with my present situation though I am extremely passionate about better tomorrow. So, any future date will be present situation on that very date and I will be happy for that present situation. You may be thinking I am acting like a Hippocrates or I must be god or I am pretending to be great. On this count I would like to mention that I belong to that category of population who know that they know nothing. Actually, I always try to view some common aspects of life from a very simple perspective. I would like to share one of such things with you.

One of the very common cause of our unhappiness is when anyone lies. We attribute the word unfaithfulness for such liers as we think their lies may put us in aukoward situations or can cause irrepireable losses to us. But, I would like to put this in a different way.
Why any one lies?
a) out of fear that is fear of power (possibility of being punished in the event of telling the undesired truth) or fear of loosing love (we may lost our beloved one in the event of telling hard reality) or fear of loosing respect.
b) To hide the difference between reality and desirability that is if anyone desires his situations(may be one's family status/job profile/etc) to be such that it is vastly diffent from his actual situations.
c) To make any situation or fact more attractive, reliable, etc. to others.

So, out of above mention three reasons, for a) and C) the lier is concerned about others position that is to whom he is complled to lie must be powerful than him or must be his beloved one or one who respects him or to make others happy with the lie. In case of b) one lies for his own selfish cause. But, here also, if we go to the root cause of his telling lie we can realize that how poor cahp he is and we should mercy him.

Pleas try to find out some counter argumants in this regard and post your arguments before I come to any conclusion.

2 comments:

  1. it went like a blitzkrieg in my brain, electrifying my nerves, enforcing synergy between the innumerable neurons and multiple mytocondrias, rendering me like a hyspanic lost in sahara.

    ReplyDelete