B K Roy

Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

All is well - 2010

I used to wish all - my friends, relatives, colleagues and well wishers a very happy new year. But, we do not know whether the year will be good or bad. Moreover, we can't assure anyone in this regard. It is only after the year is over, we can realize whether the same was good or dad for self as well for others. But whatever it might be we had to face it happily. So, I resolved to wish everyone by saying all is well.

So, All is well in 2010.

Just like, I have not received and comments towards "Happiness and Passion". I could only wish to have my blog flooded with comments, arguments and counter arguments, but in reality, not a single posting I have received. So, for me it is a very bad start of 2010 and I must be upset. No, not at all. As I have resolved that all is well in 2010, so this is well for me, may be for any future good result which at this moment I can't dream t of. So, I am very happy though I am very passionate about getting response in future.

Though I was very much sure about how one can change the equation - whole world rejoice and we cried to whole world cry and we rejoice, I was not very much sure about the way by which we can be very happy with the present situation and passionate for better future. And, suddenly, Prof. Rohit Manchanda explained me the scientific way of being happy with the present and passionate for the future - the love triangle of belief, conscious mind and subconscious mind.

Before I describe the Love Triangle theroy of Prof. Manchanda, let me explain how we can get rid off the 50% causes of our unhappiness only by following the principle of "Don't get unhappy with others who are lying". Actually, 50% times we are unhappy with our present situation because other do not tell the actual story/ fact. But, if we realize, as I have explained earlier, that 75% times some one lies only because of us and only 25% times for his own cause, which is not abuseable rather merciable. So, please practice to be happy with the present situation even if you know that your bad situation is due to damn lie of someone. Notice the word "Practice". Try to find the reason of using the word 'Practice" and if you have any suggestion please post it. otherwise, please check with the theory of "Love Triangl" of Prof. Manchamda towards practicing the ways to be happy with present situation.
All is Well

2 comments:

  1. So being happy....
    Happy new year 2010....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All is well" the phrase has become more famous in latest bollywood blockbuster "3 idiots"..
    The theme of this phrase really holds true in everyones life....

    ReplyDelete