B K Roy

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Difference between pretension and reality

You may be thinking whatzit? Actually today I was supposed to post the Scientific Love Triangle theory of Prof. Manchanda, but due some interesting facts that I came across from today's daily and through two mails from two students of Executive MBA, IIPM, I thought to share these experiences with you.

Today, in Times of India there had been a news that there has been serious clash bewtween Chetan Bhagat (writer of 5 point someone) and three persons who made 3 idiots- Amir Khan, Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani over such issues which have been shown very negatively in the film that is the funny things for which the bookish funny character (chatur) aspires throughout the life and ultimately found that those who never aspire for such things, ultimately became really happy in the life. In the film it was also shown that how Rancho ignores funny things like signing the 'Defet Statement' or handing over the most wonderful Pen, which was handed over to him by the Director of their institute, to chatur casually even not protesting chatur on the count that the pen is for the successful person like chatur.
The film is super hit creating many Box Office record. Going to create new dimensions towards vocation, vacation, education, Talent, Success, etc as created by Amir Khans "Tare Zamin Par".

Logically and socially we say that Success comes only when we pursue things honestly, sincerely and above all when we believe anything from the core of the heart.

Is not it? If yes, then please tell me why Chetan Bhagat, Amir Khan,Vidhu Vinod Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani are fighting for such things what they have shown in their film "3 idiots" as very funny things or subject matter for pleasure of Chatur not Ranchao(Vangru)? It means they are not able to practice the principals that they have tried to establish in the film. So, whatever they have tried to establish through their film are nothing but their Hippocratic approach meaning they are telling the people to watch the movie sincerely and if possible repeatedly for having real insights towards choosing a right profession, to strive for right kind of success and to avoid funny things, are actually trying to earn more money, name, fame and so on and so forth. So, in real sense they are fooling the people.

Crux of the fact is that one project can be successful even though the persons behind the project do not believe in the core concept of the project.

But my present discussion is not about the success of the film, concept of which I have tried to explain in my book (PATA NAHIN- The Enigma of Success", here I am to share that how difficult is to be really happy (All is Well) when things are not at all well that is difference between pretension and reality.

Because,when in reality Chetan Bhagat, Amir Khan, etc. found that one is not playing fair so far taking the credits of making such a Box Office hit Film, they can't say All is Well rather they start fighting each other publicly.

Now, coming to the second fact which was to receive two mails from two students of Executive MBA, IIPM. Actually, I was sending mails to all students of Executive MBA in order to seek their help towards promotion of my book as well as blog. I was doing that with a kind of authoritative attitude as all students baring one or two call me and respect(as seemed to me) me "Dada"- the elder brother.
Today, at about 2PM, my two brother,Arun and Rohit, who are also student of Executive MBA, IIPM and respect me like their father, rushed to my room and said, "Dada please check your mail, how bad comments have been mailed by two students in response to your mail regarding Pata Nahin". Accordingly I checked my inbox, gone through the said mails and realized that from the point of view of the senders, the are cent percent correct. I said them All is Well and immediately replied to the concerned students with apology. But my brothers were not happy, they thought that I am hiding my anger and pretending to be great. I said, Hay Ram! how can I prove that I am not pretending?' I further said, "Lets wait for the situation where my philosophy may face a real test". So, please post all your quires to test my philosophy "All is Well". Next day there will be Scientific love triangle theory of Prof Manchanda for practicing be happy for any situation.

3 comments:

  1. the thin line between All is Well and "All is Hell" is EGO... if an individual can get rid of it he can say All is Well in any unexpected situation.. but when he or she has an ego problem then it becomes All is Hell.....
    Have u written something on how to control ones ego on the way to success in your book PATANAHIN...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book is not how one can make things happen, rather it is about how things (Success/failure) happen- that's why it is to realize not to practice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is that the crap pata nahi???

    when your book launch.

    ReplyDelete